Update added by user Nov 15, 2011
oh ya and one other thing... they don\'t tell you that choosing a CANADIAN number costs EXTRA PER YEAR
Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2011
may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!
1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST
2) we were told that we would be able to PORT our CANADIAN phone number in future but after having the first MJ for years, we STILL cannot PORT our phone number.
3) they claim its compatible with MAC BUT DO NOT tell you that it NEEDS TO BE "INTEL MAC" if you have a "POWER PC" MAC it IS NOT COMPATIBLE!!
3B) You NEED either INTEL MAC or MS WINDOWS in order to register it initially
4) their "tech support" kept me on hold for the better part of the day and I had to KEEP REPEATING myself to them!
5) MJ PLUS is supposed t work WITHOUT a computer but you plug it in the wall and it runs REAL HOT! I asked them if it CATCHES FIRE DO THEY HAVE LIABILITY INSURANCE!? THEY SAID AND I QUOTE "WE WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT"
... if your car catches fire, its the automaker right? Why would this be any difference? They also told me to UNPLUG IT!! THAT's their FIX???
I give it 1 out of 10 for the CONCEPT!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Magicjack Plus
- Review category