Update added by user Nov 15, 2011
oh ya and one other thing... they don\'t tell you that choosing a CANADIAN number costs EXTRA PER YEAR
Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2011
may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!
1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST
2) we were told that we would be able to PORT our CANADIAN phone number in future but after having the first MJ for years, we STILL cannot PORT our phone number.
3) they claim its compatible with MAC BUT DO NOT tell you that it NEEDS TO BE "INTEL MAC" if you have a "POWER PC" MAC it IS NOT COMPATIBLE!!
3B) You NEED either INTEL MAC or MS WINDOWS in order to register it initially
4) their "tech support" kept me on hold for the better part of the day and I had to KEEP REPEATING myself to them!
5) MJ PLUS is supposed t work WITHOUT a computer but you plug it in the wall and it runs REAL HOT! I asked them if it CATCHES FIRE DO THEY HAVE LIABILITY INSURANCE!? THEY SAID AND I QUOTE "WE WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT"
... if your car catches fire, its the automaker right? Why would this be any difference? They also told me to UNPLUG IT!! THAT's their FIX???
I give it 1 out of 10 for the CONCEPT!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Magicjack Plus
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..."
- "I bought an oblong large bed and within one day it was destroyed! So much for industrial quality. Don't buy this product. ..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "I had a lot of problems with this company. They gave one date and time, then showed up later. They reinstalled four times, but always with scratches and lint between..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."