Magicjack - Magic Jack Customer Service Numbers

975 of 2504 Magicjack reviews

I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit card company.I have been with Magic Jack for a few years now and have never been charged twice.

They insist that I only have the one order on my account so I checked my bank statement again. I came across MAGICJACK.com Phone number 561-594-2140 FL and wanted to share it with everyone.

When I called the number it gave me 2 other numbers 561-594-9787 and 561-594-9925.Hope this helps!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
975 of 2504 Magicjack reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sherrolyn vanboekel

Jan 29, 2012 #418348

Connot get right tech support from soft phone. The soft phone is not ringing. Also soft phone is no longer in the center screen.

Emmitt Pruitt

Jan 23, 2012 #414599

I recived my bill to day, and very disappointed, you are charging me $324.19 and I was told it would be $69.00 plus 43.00 FOR
shiping. I haven even been able to get thing
connected up. and I was not to be charge until
after 30 days.I am not satified I am sending
this magicjack back. because I can not talk to
any one.so you can just credit my card.

jaime rodiguez

Jan 23, 2012 #414529

ne secito contactar a alguien en servicio al clinte pues me han cobrado por renovar mi magic jack y no me aceptan las tarjetas y ya me hiciero muchos cobros y no se donde llamr para arreglar eto.gracias

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.