Washington, District Of Columbia

I thought about buying a Magic Jack until I read all the complaints.This company should be shut down.

Sounds like nothing but a ***. How come they are allowed to continue to advertise? Where's the consumer protection? This is the typical bullsh!t that a consumer has to deal with on a daily basis.

There are so many bought off politicians that the honest man can not get any protection from cons and crooks just like this company. What is even worse is this is supposedly an American company.

Hope they don't sell one more piece.Prosecute anybody that does this.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more Magicjack - MAJIC JACK IS KEWL Magicjack "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more