Orlando, Florida

I bought a Magic Jack at Best Buy approx.mid Dec.

2011. I installed it on my PC and tried to use it .I could hear a dialtone, dialed a number, heard a ringing sound, and when the panel the PC screen showed a connection, the phone went dead. However, the screen showed I was connected right up until the called number hung up. Since then I have called my cell number several times, the same result of unusability is what it produced.

When I bought the program it cost $79.95, but to activate and recieve a phone number I had to pay an additional $79.95. Now I have, today, tried to use their tech support only to find out that if i were satisfied with the the results of the tech support I would be charge another $28.

From what I remember of the TV add $79.95 was the the entire cost to make this operational.Does this come under the heading of fruad or false advertising?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

If Best Buys will not take bac

Before complaining about the Magic Jack check your telephone, I found some of the phones do not work well with the magic jack, secondly some telephone companies do not allow magic jack calls.

If Best Buys will not take bac