If its furry.It barks and it peas on the floor than its probably a doggy.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
I you try to get a refund and cant ,you are probably in the U.S., the country that claims they protect their consumer.WRONG I just ate 39.95 on a magic ripoff.I wonder how they decide how much to rip us off for?Maybe they bought a ripoff meter, it didnt work, it cost them 39.95 so thats the price they used.Signedjustce will prevail.Gunpowder always got things solved.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Magic Jack is knowingly selling tens of thousands devices to the Indian Payday Loan scammers. These scammers, using the guise of the US Government, Advance America, Cash Advance..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "Even the girl at the Lowes store said well that defeats the purpose of having it delivered to your house I said I know lol..."
- "I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half. All it was..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."