2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I don't use magicjack much but pay them for the year.Recently had to pay them for a plan even though I already bough the number, otherwise my calls would only appear as some random number instead of my paid for number.

After paying, it still does not work. The customer service appear to be clueless and seem to ask more questions just so they've got the problem right, instead of giving some idea of what the problem might be. I can no longer make outgoing calls and that was the whole reason for using this service. The app simply deletes the number as soon as I hit the call button.

Tried deleting the app and re-installing it and also using the companion apps. They simply do not know what these apps are for and there is no clear explanation. What the *** is America coming to when we have companies like these which cannot even be bothered to speak to their customers.

They don't operate a 24 hour support desk, even though they sell the service to Americans travelling, especially overseas.Are they a serious company or one that is in financial trouble ?

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Preferred solution: I'd like to not have these problems with your app .

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments