Chicago, Illinois
1.4

I have been a MagicJack customer for many, many years. Lately I had been having issues hearing on my house phone, so I contacted MagicJack and tried some troubleshooting problems.

However, while in the midst of the chats, the representative left me. After numerous tries I was able to get a hold of someone and go through the steps, but that did not solve my problem. So I called them and asked for my next options. The representative I spoke to this time offered me a deal of one year free plan and free device because of all the inconveniences I had experienced.

But I was unable to accept that purchase at the moment because I did not have a payment method in hand, so I asked her if I can call back and she said "yes, any representative will be able to make the order for you because there is no way for you to reach me directly". After making sure 4 times, I said "ok". I called back the next day and the employee was not being cooperative so I asked to speak to the supervisor, and he was not any better. He had so much attitude and spoke with such rudeness.

I called back a few days later hoping another representative will be helpful, but I was mistaken. Overall, MagicJack is not the best provider out there with the worst prices and customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments