1.3
Style and Design

I have had this phone # for 17 years and it was ported from Mediacom to magic jack over 2years ago then last July I started having problems with my magic jack go equipment and when I called the girl I spoke to said they couldn't tell what the problem was that I would have to purchase new equipment which should have taken me til july 15, 2017 but they are telling me it only extended my contract for 3 mos for 39.95 and now they are trying to get me to renew before they will transfer my #. I told them would report them to the FCC and others should do the same may be only way to stop these companies from stealing from their former customers.

I wont ever use them again as their cust. service is non existent and Mark that was in billing was located in the phillipines . That shows they are trying to get out of U.S.

jurisdiction. All they are interested in is selling product nothing else!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Customer Care.

Magicjack Cons: Customer service, Chat conversations and unresolved issues, Trying to hold phone number hostage for a yearly fee.

• Magik Jack policies