This company really left wondering how they stay in business . Story is I contacted them to set up a business line.

My initial contact was fine with the sale rep I dealt with. I was asked to send copy of my current phone bill so that they could port my number over. I scanned the phone bill and emailed it to them requesting confirmation it was received. I never received that confirmation nor did anyone bother to respond after several email and phone attempts.

I then received a statement with a phone number which I tried to call after several attempts I was able to get a live person. They told me my order was processing and would ship out the next day and that I would receive notice and tracking information. Never got that email after two days I decided I could not trust this company with my businesses phone service. I contacted them again after again several attempts and got a live person informed them I wanted to cancel my order which they said they would process and send me an email...

still waiting for that as well and suspect it will never come.

I my recommendation is stay away price may be good but as the saying goes you get what you lay for . In this case lousy customer service.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

I didn't like: Customer service i recieved.

Comments

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1299915

I have used Magic Jack for many years. I started off using the original MJ that had to be plugged in a computer.

There were a few disconnects at first. When I upgraded to the new MJ. I have had no more disconnects than a cellphone.

I like all the special features that come without an additional price.

The yearly cost is about one month service with a regular telephone. I recommend this service to all my friends,

to Rowboat #1319225

You must be either work for the company trying to 'smooth' things up for them, OR you don't use the phone enough to be aware of manny problems they have: disconnects; 2 pieces text receives from the same person in wrong order; voicemail not working properly,etc...

Customer service online chat: chat for hours to find out they can't help you...they need to transfer you to the next lever service...but it's passed 9PM...sorry they are closed for the day ;)

IF your phone service is important to you...look elsewhere for service.