We've been using Magicjack for over six years and are ready to renew for another five years to save additional money.As long as we have a good internet connection our Magicjack phone works anywhere.

Great product and great service.

We've only used their customer service once and that was when we first got it so we are not able to rate their current customer service at this time.Now I might complain some about this rating service though as they are requiring me to enter at least a hundred words which is a little bothersome since who wants to write a review with a minimum of one hundred words!

Review about: Magicjack Voip Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more MagicJack via Router - Expect trouble! Magicjack "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a ‘router’, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more