mportant. Important. If you are not able to make calls or having trouble with your contact list, please Click Here for fix. This will be your best solution. You should not click here if you do not have this problem.

You are now chatting with 'Jed'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK419098656141X

Jed: Hello, how may I help you?

Rob Payne: why am I being billed 46.95 on the 2-12-2010 when I paid 69.95 for five years on 1-19-2010

Jed: May I have your magicJack phone number please.

Rob Payne: 6145698393

Jed: May I have the Sales Order number please?

Rob Payne: 9101805213907293343484

Jed: Please allow me to inform you that the $46.95 is for he Shipping and the cost of the device.

Rob Payne: put my money back in my account I'm paid up for five years

Jed: PLEASE CLICK HERE

Jed: Please click the link and inform me when you see your order.

Jed: Yes we can do that if you will return the device back.

Jed: We will refund you with everything.

Rob Payne: no you're not charging me 46.95 for shipping me something thqat cost 4.85 to send me put my money back in my accoiunt

Jed: magicJack costs $39.95 plus shipping and handling. This gives you one year of unlimited calls within

Jed: USA and Canada.

Jed: $6.95 for Standard Mail and an additional of $3.95 for Priority mail via USPS.

Jed: You can purchase an additional year's of service now for $19.95(Gold plan/2nd year plan) and $69.95(Platinum Plan/5-year plan) when ordering magicJack or by logging into your account at http://my.magicjack.com/ .

Rob Payne: the charge of 46.95 was not part of the deal on the network when I ordered it just the 69.95

Jed: W have a 30-day free trial and will also replace defective magicJacks during those 30 days.

Jed: After your free 30 day trial, your credit card will be charged for the amount of the order you placed. The amount will be authorized on your credit card, but not charged until the end of your free trial period. If for any reason magicJack does not perform just as we say, you can return it to us during the first 30-days, and your credit card will not be charged.

Jed: The 30 day FREE trial begins on the day you place your order.

Rob Payne: I already paid you 69.95 for the five year deal now you're trying to charge for the same thing again

Rob Payne: I didn;t have a thirty day trial period I paid up front

Jed: One moment please...

Jed: Thank you for your patience. I will transfer you to a higher level of support. Please hold while I transfer you.

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.

You are now chatting with 'Vinnie'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK419098656141X

Vinnie: Hi, this is Vinnie and I'm Supervisor here. To better assist you, please wait while I check your previous chat. Thank you.

Rob Payne: what else do you need you have my order number that alone should show that it was paid

Rob Payne: I paid 69.95 on 1-19-2010 for the five year deal

Vinnie: Please wait while I check that for you

Vinnie: Rob , your order has been shipped , Please return when you received your order and we will refund you immediately

Rob Payne: why diid you ship me another one I can't afford for you to just take money out of my account put my money back and call fedex and tell them to return that package to you on your dime and don't tell me they can't do it because I worked for Dhl and we did it all the time so put my money back in my account no wander so many people are showing up unhappy with your product

Vinnie: Rob , the order has been placed by you and may be it was mistakenly ordered magicjack there, I promise you to please return the magicjack as you recieved and we will refund you at the moment for sure,

Rob Payne: No I'm not touching it and I didn't order it so I don't want to have to be bothered with having to ship it back to you and I shoudn't have to you guys are just doubling up orders and I wander how many people you have done this to I have Bills to pay I don't have time for this so call fedex and put a hold on the shipping number because you know I already have mine and have paid for it so I wouldn't order another one you take care of this problem or I'm going to reprt you

Vinnie: Rob,Please do not worry,I am here to take care of your issue ,Please do not wory, all you have to do is just return the device and i will take care of your funds.

Rob Payne: No do what I said and stop the shipment and return my money I told you I don't want to be bothered or liable for even handling it or having to wait for you to refund my money I reporting this site to microsoft for double billing and from the look of your unhappy customers it looks like you're making a habit of this

Vinnie: Please wait while I check that for you

Vinnie: Rob , We can not stop the shipment for now , Please try to understand that, I would like you request to please wait for your device to be arrived.

Rob Payne: No because my money is going to be tied up until then I did not order this and should not be going through this I shouldn't have to wait for you to put my money back in my account or handle your product I told you how you can handle this situation just make a phone call and they will pull it and send it back to you and I never have to see it or deal with it

Vinnie: Please wait while I check that for you

Vinnie: Rob , I have told that it is not possible, we have to follow the company poicy and guidelines .

Vinnie: Please wait for your order to be arrived and please refuse it so you do not have to pay anything for return shipping

Rob Payne: speaking of company policy why was I billed and why was it shipped I didn't order it so where did you get the authorization to take money out of my account I ordered one and I got one anything beyond that is on you

Vinnie: Rob , You have mistakenly order the magicjack . we do not order from our side , Please try to understand .

Vinnie: But I can give you commitment that you will be fully refunded once we will recieve the device.

Rob Payne: No I did not the only time I order one I got that's it I was only billed for one and I deffinately have not ordered one in the last few days when this chat started I was being charged the 46.95 because my thirty day trial was up and now you're saying I ordered another one which is it the truth is you're trying to double bill me and thats' the bottom line.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

My bank and bank statement show that magicjack has already been paid.So why do I keep getting billed thur e-mail notice, Stated that payment was not made, Bank failure to pay.

This is no correct, You already have my money for your service as stated on TV Show. Plus a five year plan.

Please correct this error.THX briansmth@hotmail.com..........

Man it sounds like Magic Jack and specifically Jed and Vinnie tried their best to satisfy you.It does sound like a mistake was made but they attempted to correct it.

If they billed your credit card you can also contact Visa, Mastercard or American express and dispute the charges.Once you send the extra phone back Magic will have no choice but to refund you since they admitted a mistake had been made and you are still in the 30 day trial timeline anyway.