This is a "Scam" it doesn't work and the tech support is no help!Tech Support actually encouraged me to return the product since they couldn't get the phone to work.

They send you "no instructions, nor an invoice". You have to go online to get to the "help menu" and it's a joke. They don't bother to tell you that your existing phone might not work with this product. My phone would dial a home number but would ring through my computer speakers.

Someone could call in but I could hear them on the phone.

This is garbage...don't waste your time,,,,just stick with the good old phone service we have with At&T!!!!

Review about: Magicjack Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I love these people complaining and wanting their money back.They have a 30 day money back guarantee and they offered to take it back.

It's less then one months land line service for what ever you get out of it.How do you get static on a VOIP line unless you are on drugs>?

works just fine if hooked to decent equipment.Have used it for over a year with no problems.

Has a few software compatably issues.No problem exit software during call.

It works fine here. no problems. :zzz

I fell for the magic jack scam, it worked fine for 1 month, then the audio was so static that you could not hear over it, I tried all the suggestions to fix it ....to NO avail! now I am stuck with it an no way to get my money back!

:( This guys have paid scouts to make the product look and sound too good to be true. If you want a voice over IP service I suggest Yahoo voice or Skype you can use the cost of purchasing Majic Jack to pay for a year's subscription and even get extra minutes on your service for outgoing calls which goes for 1c per minute. You can even use them for text messaging.

With every new company there will be bumps in the road.This is a great invention that will save millions of dollars to those who are still over paying for local phone service provided by the same phone companies that have been robbing us for years.

Be patient folks.All of the bugs will be worked out and it will be the consumer who will be laughing all the way to the bank.