Don't believe "Free 12 Months of Service" on the company's website....they limit the number of calls you can make to 50/day in the fine print (i.e., in section 6 ("Proper Use; Suspicion of Fraud") of the "Subscriber Agreement for Products and Services".We purchased service in February 2017, and started using the service.

Then in August, our phone was deactivated without notice. After several calls to Customer Service, someone finally advised us that in section 6 you are limited to 50 calls per day.

We apologized, said we would make alternative use of the MagicJack...and they said we would have to pay for new service.Great company...we are switching to Ooma!

Review about: Magicjack Home Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Magicjack - Magickjack quit working Magicjack "magic jack quit working and they can not fix it. called many tines and they had me on the phone for 1 hour . they could not fix it. so..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more Days Inn - Worst property ever!!!! Days Inn "Had a filthy room with lights that did not work, huge stains on the beds and furniture, huge black ants on the walls and in pastries just purchased (on the..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more