Bought MJ Plus for trip to Thailand. Only worked through computer NOT through my phone, even in the largest city of Bangkok, and at the tallest hotel (Biayoke Sky). Called to cancel, and found out that the 30 day "Trial" started before I could ever "TRY" it. They started my 30 day "Trial" when I first ordered, 13 days before I could actually use the thing. Buy the time I called, I was beyond the "30 Day Trial" and they had no intention of providing any customer satisfaction. Chat reps ONLY, no manager or Supervisor to call. No way to get jusctice, so I am out $90! Here is the dead-end chat conversation: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Reuben'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK554093418548X

Reuben: Hello, how may I help you?

Ralph Brown: I need to cancel my free trial subscription that was started exactly 30 days ago. I have tried to get a return form but my info is not being recognized, so no form. I would like my subscription cancelled immediately.

Reuben: So you mean you want a refund on your renewal? Once we refund it, your device will be deactivated.

Ralph Brown: I would like it deactivated, returned to you, and I am not charged. The 'plus' has not worked well during the free trial period.

Reuben: May I know if this is the phone number of that device, 414-375-7537?

Ralph Brown: Yes

Reuben: As I have checked here, your magicJack device cannot be returned anymore.

Ralph Brown: It has not been over 30 days. I was guaranteed a return within 30 days.

Reuben: As I have checked here, you have purchase the device last 01/15/2013, correct?

Ralph Brown: No. 1/23/13

Reuben: Please be informed that 30-day free trial starts on the day you order he device.

Ralph Brown: I did not activate the device until the 23rd. You cannot count shipping time as free trial, as it was not in use.

Reuben: Yes, but the 30-day free trial starts on the day you order he device.

Ralph Brown: I will be calling BBB. Give me a management phone number, please.

Reuben: We use Tech Chat to better assist you. By using Tech Chat, we can send you instant upgrade links and run several diagnostic tests, that cannot be done over the telephone. We are also able to see where you are located, what OS and Internet browser you are using. Lastly we can see that your Internet connection is working too.This will provide the best Customer care experience and keep you most satisfied.

Ralph Brown: Phone number please. I will be recording this chat. And calling the BBB. You have stolen from me and lied. I have not had 30 days to try the MJ Plus. And it Doese not work as publicly stated. Phone number, please.

Reuben: I believe I have provided all the necessary information that you need. I will end this chat now. If you have any other concern, please don't hesitate to chat us back. Thank you.

Since we haven't heard from you, we must release this chat. Please click here should you need further assistance: www.magicJack.com/techchat

DONT BUY MAGICJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Magicjack Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments