I bought the magicjack because I saw how easy it looked on TV and I wanted to save money on my phone bill.since I bought it, I have had every kind of trouble you can think of, it drops calls, even local calls, I can't access my so free voice mail, and it makes an ugly sound when I am talking to someone.

I have complained about this to magicjack and they just ignore my complaints.I say to anyone who is thinking about buying this piece of *** don't, it's *** and you will never get anyone to help you.

Review about: Magicjack Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Magic Jack Customer Service Numbers Magicjack "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Magicjack - Tried to make a "FREE" long distance call to USA but had to pay. Magicjack "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more Moving Staffers - Biggest mistake EVER!!! Moving Staffers "Moving Staffers were recommending by UPsck. I though I was hiring a professional crew...not the case. I could have picked up high school kids and had a better job. These..." Read more  Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! Energizer "BEWARE -- Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! I bought a package of 4-rechargeable AAA batteries which died after 2 months use and they'll only issue..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more