I have had majicjack for about 4 years now, I have bought over 12 devices from them, turned several of my clients and friends in to believers. i had so much faith in magicjack that I bought their shares!

NO MORE though!, I have been burned and will now spread the word. i understand everyone has issues at some point or the other, the problem is the fact that MAJICJACK CUSTOMER CARE ARE UNABLE TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEM. all the can do is give you the run around and cut off your call or chat if you ask too many questions.

I use magicjack for all my business phones and fax and for a week now I HAVE NOT HAD A BUSINESS PHONE NOR FAX. CAN'T EVEN FORWARD MY CALLS!

it's such a shame all i get from the is: "your account is under review". review for what?!

Please learn from me(a 4 year magickjack customer):

1. Magicjack SHOULD NEVER BE USED FOR BUSINESS

2. DO not expect ANY kind of customer support

3. It should only be used as a money saving backup to your other phone line and never the primary or sole phone line.

4. Once again, NEVER AS YOU BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER. IT WILL KILL YOUR BUSINESS.

Review about: Magicjack Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

broccx
Laurel, Maryland, United States #568890

been trying to renew my MJ over 2 months so far, here is my chat with them from today:

You are now chatting with 'Jaclyn'

Jaclyn: Hello, how may I help you?

me: trying to find out the status of my renewal

Jaclyn: Sure.

Jaclyn: May I have the specific magicJack number, please?

me: *** *** ****

me:it's been "under review" for God knows why for months now!

Jaclyn: Thank you for the information.

Jaclyn: Please wait while I check that for you

me: ok

Jaclyn: I appreciate your patience.

Jaclyn: As I have checked here in our end, your account is under review and this has been already reported. Please do not worry for I will send an update report regarding your account being under review. Please continue to wait for an email update regarding that matter.

me: same exact thing i was told over a month ago!

me: and i still do not have a phone even though i have paid!

me: this is totally unacceptable!!

Jaclyn: I understand, we apologize regarding that matter. As I have checked here there were no charges in your credit card as long as the account is under review.

Jaclyn: We do not have exact time frame on when will be the review be done but do not worry because I will be sending an update regarding this matter.

me: i doubt you will, I had the same "under review" issue with my other line for months and NEVER got a message when it was...

me: I'd like to escalate this issue please

Jaclyn: Do you mean you want to talk to a supervisor?

me: yes

Jaclyn: I see, if I will do that you will still receive the same information as what I have told you.

me: I know, I just need it on record that I tried all I could to resolve this with you before taking more drastic steps

me: i know all of you out there are totally unable to help in anyway. with info nor with resolution. i have been through this with my other lines and it cost me business

Jaclyn: Okay.

Jaclyn: One moment please...

Jaclyn: I am transferring you to one of our top 10% agents as rated by our customers. Please hold while I transfer you.

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.

You are now chatting with 'Lalie'

me: hello Lalie

Lalie: Hello. My name is Lalie. To better assist you, let me put you on hold while I read your previous chat/s. Thank you.

me: ok thanks

Lalie: You're welcome.

Lalie: Okay, so this issue was reported before, correct?

me: yes

Lalie: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

Lalie: Let me try to get updates on the report made for that.

me: ok

Lalie: One moment please...

Lalie: Okay I just checked, our higher dept is still working on this. No exact time on this yet but they will get back to you ASAP on this.

me: wow!

Lalie: I apologize

me: let me ask you this? Why are you not able to restore my service pending the review?

Lalie: Only our higher dept can restore it. We can only report to them if issues like occurs.

me: I have made the payment, there is NOTHING wrong with my business card

me: ok, I understand

Lalie: I appreciate your understanding.

me: are you able to tell me what has triggered this "review" though?

Lalie: I apologize. I don't have that info.

me: and no idea when or even, if it'd ever be resolved right?

Lalie: No exact time on when it will be resolved.

me: ok, thanks

Lalie: You're welcome.

Lalie: Is there anything else I may help you with today?

me: Help?! Really?! Lalie! you guys are NOT able to provide any info nor resolution. i know it's not your fault, you are employees. But HELP is not a word you should use.

me: I thank you though for offering

Lalie: I see. I apologize for that.

me: thanks

me: bye

Lalie: okay no problem.

Since we haven't heard from you, we must release this chat. Please click here should you need further assistance: www.magicJack.com/techchat

Janice Gindel - Carol, you must be on Cloud 9!!!Your grandchildren are soolooo precious, the pics are outstanding!!

Love the one of Baby Jack smiling while his Dad is holding him & Casey kissing Jack!!

Love them all, sending lots of love & congrats to you & Jr., and Phil & Meg!!Dave & I are so happy for you, God bless!!

well now that i read all comments i have decided not to get magic jack ill just go with com wave at 14.95a month and unlimited calling i live in Canada