Magic Jack is the worst product.They would not refund my money for the insurance and the $10.00 extra that I paid on my credit card.

The phone was all distorted and could not understand what anyone was saying. The box only said that you needed high speed internet. I have Hughes Net internet. When I called customer service they said that the MJ does not work with Dish or Directv.

I asked for a refund they told me they do not offer refunds and that I lost my money. They ended up hanging up on me because they didn't want to listen to my complaint.I did receive my money back when I took the MJ back to the store that I purchased it at.

Majic Jack is the worst company ever.Do not buy the Majic Jack.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

We have had MajicJack for a couple of years and we have not had any problems with the sevice and do not have to pay ATT for the priviledge of their aservic anymore!!!! :grin

Magic jack does work.you need DSL, broadband or CABLE high speed internet.

it's easy to install. I have it and love it so far. saves tons of money.

Screw verizon and all of those phone companies spreading lies and propaganda!

I love it so far!!!

OOoops! Magic Jack = Magic Junk

Read my complaint & the comments here @ Magic Jac - Magic Junk

Have cable lite internet. MJ ranges from clear as a bell to breaking up distorted. I'm guessing it's when the internet line I'm on is busy it sounds the worst.

Need a free conference call service that willa MJ or MJ will allow. MJ will not allow freeconferencing.com service. any help here

looking at buying magic jack,I live in Canada does it work up here. Thanks

looking at buying magic jack,I live in Canada does it work up here. thanks

My friend has a fiancee in Iraq who purchased a MagicJack with a Louisiana area code.He has a laptop in his barracks in Iraq where the MagicJack is plugged in.

They call each other - free of charge - and talk every day. What a way to go to war!

My son and his wife visited her family in Mexico recently for Christmas. They purchased a MagicJack to give to her sister and brother-in-law in Mexico City. The MagicJack has a Texas area code.

They are also purchasing these for her sister and family in Saltillo, Monterey and Queretaro. This will allow the purchase of 5 jacks for a little over $100.00 which will allow her Mexican family (all of them) to call both by daughter-in-law and son, as well as her other sister who lives in Texas and has one and vice-versa. It will also allow all the family in Mexico to call each other without any further charges. Who cares if there is a little distortion occasionally.

I recently, during the holidays, had a call from my son on the jack in Mexico City - called me in Arkansas - we talked 30 minutes which would have been an expensive call - more than the Magic Jack cost to purchase - if it had been through our regular phone service. I am purchasing one for my household and it will allow me to reduce the bells and whistles that I pay through the nose for on my cell phone as well as allowing me to cancel my $65.00 a month home phone service. This is a huge savings to me. If it occasionally drops a call (hasn't...

I am 61 years old and come from an era of party lines and exhorbitant long distance calls to keep up with my family and friends all around the country.

I think the MagicJack is amazing and I hope the person who invented it makes a large fortune.What a wonderful idea.

I'm interested in getting a majic jack just to use as an addional fax line. I have AT&T for home, DSL on the computer and Dish network for the TV. What do you think my chances are of getting this to work just on the fax/printer?