If you are thinking of buying Magic Jack think again.They do not tell you it will not work on a satelite dish.

When conducting a live chat they become angry and stop all communication. They do not give a 30 day free trial and when you ask for you money back as the ads statse they do not.

Customer Service is a live chat and when asked for information to contact a live person they refuse your request.There should be a way that you can contact someone in this rinky *** outfit to complain.WARNING do not to business with this company.

Review about: Magicjack Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Magicjack - Magic Jack Phone Communications Magicjack "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more Magicjack - MAJIC JACK IS KEWL Magicjack "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack Customer Service Numbers Magicjack "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..." Read more Carpet Shenanigans Gilford NH Lowes Flooring Department Lowes "We went to Lowe's to try to buy carpet. First of all, we had to go back three times, waiting 45 minutes each JUST TO GET SERVICE. I should have..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more