We could not complete one phone call with Magic Jack even with our high speed internet. All the advertising we've seen in favor of Magic Jack is false.

They continued a port order to transfer our telephone number to MJ after we cancelled it. The agents have lied with false and misleading online customer service and emails repeatedly about the status of the port order and then about giving us our porting refund. The agents seem to have a problem understanding English and use tactics to delay getting us answers.

Now, they are insisting the port has been completed, which it wasn't as we cancelled it with our cable company; and MJ won't give us our money back.

Don't buy Magic Jack online if you're not convinced. Get it from a local company so you can at least return it and get THAT money back.

Review about: Magicjack Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Sorry you had such trouble with it. I have used Magic Jack since the year after it came out and love it. In fact, I have 2, one for home phone ($35 a year) and another for alternative to ISDN for my voice business in my studio.