12/16/11 I returned to magicjack plus they received item 12/28/11 12:34 pm at west palm beacg FL 33405

magicjack dept my account 81.64 12/29/11- I returned this item with in the 30 day period then I chatted with them about the charges they said on the 12/30/11 they had not yet recieved the item my tracking records show they recieved the item on the above date.

This morning my bank informs me magicjack dept my canceled credit card 2 more times for items not ordered nor do we have knowledge of. I have filed a police report and my bank is contesting this matter with this most unethical company.

Thanks to Joe's Postal Center for providing the kind of honest service that protect consumers from companys like magicjack that steal and produce no service and no accountability.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Magicjack - Magic Jack PLUS Magicjack "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..." Read more Magicjack - I'VE RENEWED MY DEVICE, MY PHONE NUMBER, AND I STILL CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE CALL ! Magicjack "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......" Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more Southeastern Freight Lines - Terrible and incomptent Southeastern Freight Lines "1st package: Driver couldn't figure out how to get to house, parked a block away, told me he couldn't handle package, then eventually walked it on a handtruck to house...." Read more