I was on Vonage and it worked well; I decided to switch to Magic Jack to save a few dollars.I signed up for the no-risk 30-day trial.

Worst ever decision of my life. The porting process was a nightmare, took forever and had to be done manually because they insisted on using the suffix on my name and it did not match Vonage (without the painful suffix). Then, the technology does NOT work with my Home Wiring Systems (Remember Vonage and AT&T DSL VOIP worked fine), the phone would not ring. They told me my home wiring was incompatible and it would have to be rewired.

Hours and hours on the phone with language-challenged Tech Support, told me i was wrong. I cancelled and they told me I would receive a full refund except for the Govt 911 fee). BTW, you have to return their equipment AT YOUR EXPENSE...

Here it is a month later and they declined to refund the porting fee, which they told me they would refund in an earlier documented call. They told me, "Sorry, but your number was successfully ported over to Magic Jack, so no refund is possible." So they promise you one thing, then keep your money.

Worst ever customer experience.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FORM MAGIC JACK!BEWARE.

This person wrote the review voip phone service from Magicjack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Magicjack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magicjack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments