On April 11, 2010 and before end of contract (on May 18), I paid $ 69.95 to renew agreement # 19333169 with magic jack for 5 years.The informaiton I received on my Visa card billing statemant is "magicjack 561-594-2140 west palm bea FL".

They denied me access to all of their system features including use of the magic jack device to place calls. I tried to contact them but I was not able to do so because they do not have any e-mailing address nor a contact number. The only communication available for contact is via chatting.

The question is, how can I use chatting if I am denied access to the system itself?Appreciate your help.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

I have used magic jack for 2 years with no problems, but I kept my old phone because I've had that phone number for 30 years and magic jack could not not port the number over.I they could port over numbers, I would rate magic jack 10 out of possible 10.

BTW (By The Way), typing your complaint on your computer is chatting - not to be confused with talking on a telephone line.You can probably still chat with magic jack service reps.

Did you try the phone number in your statement, which you included in your message?