Recently my magic jack service has been below par and I am very dissatisfied with it.Some connections can not be made or takes up to 45 seconds to connect and then the quality of the call is way less than what it was for the first year.

Callers will tell me that I'm breaking up or it sounds like Ikvbx'm on a speaker or very weak or maybe standing to close to the computer.

I have a five years agreement but I doubt that I will renew at that time.Seems that they should have someone that we could talk to and resolve these problems.

Had an Experience with Magicjack?

Comments

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo Magicjack "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..." Read more MagicJack via Router - Expect trouble! Magicjack "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a ‘router’, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..." Read more Conns Poor Service Conns "In early January 2017 I bought a brand new top of the line LG washer/dryer combo from Conns located on FM 1960 (near Willowbrook Mall) in Houston, TX. On September..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Not happy with Marvin Integrity cottage style windows Marvin Windows And Doors "I have 35 Marvin Integrity windows in my house, 15 of them are cottage style which means the bottom sash is larger than the top. I have been having problems..." Read more Shaw Cable - Never sign a contract with Shaw Shaw Cable "Never sign a term contract with Shaw. Signed up for Shaw Internet 150. Less than 1 month later for reasons outside of our control we had to move locations and..." Read more Kwikset not honoring its life-time finish warranty Kwikset "The finish on my Kwikset polo is ruining. When I contacted them on 9/2017 and after verifying my bad handle set they said a replacement is on the way. Four..." Read more