Style and Design

This will be the 3rd time I have sought help for the same problem: I can make a call but the other party cannot hear me.I have endured the preliminary attempts to resolve and been escalated both times without resolution.

The second time, your tech told me there was nothing they could do. I insisted he escalate the issue and he said someone would call me back; never received a call back. This issue happened once before less than a year ago and a tech took control of my computer and after some time was able to resolve the issue. It has been fine since then until three weeks ago.The first symptom was that the output volume was defaulting to mute by itself.

I have attempted calls as late as yesterday and the recipient cannot hear me. I am a long time MagicJack customer who just recently renewed my membership and at this point, very disappointed in your customer service and tech support. Can you please escalate this call to the highest available representative? I have the entire chat from my last encounter with your tech support if you would like to see it.

I cannot believe my issue cannot be resolved. I have completed all the preliminary steps. Unplugged/plugged, reset, run Malware, etc. The Internet seems to be full of disappointed customers.

How can this be from a once renown Corporation/Organization?If you cannot resolve the situation, at least be honest and I will take my business elsewhere.

Review about: Magicjack Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.