2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received an email stating my subscription expires in 4 months. I purchased MagicJack Go and got one year free then I received a call from someone when I had technical support problems and paid for an additional five years.

I spoke with a Maria earlier and she stated she saw where my money was refunded which is not so. I went all the way back through all my statements online from March to today's date (Dec. 19th) to no avail. I asked Maria for an account number so I can check where she saw this information and she stated I would have to access my account online; however; when I put the telephone number in assigned by MagicJack because I was told I couldn't keep the same number I had in Kansas City, MO for whatever reason.

I did check that number and it appears online under 816-523-4151. Maria stated her supervisor said for me to call Billing Dept. and every time I call time I can't get through.

This is the worse mess I have encountered in a long time. I am still needing someone to address this concern.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack 5 Year Phone Plan.

I liked: Value for the money and special offers and discounts.

I didn't like: Customer service is horrible.

• Magicjack Complaints