Update by user Dec 14, 2019

Supposedly I'm being expedited the equipment.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2019

Magic Jack has no customer service. I placed an order Dec.

2 and got a notification that the order had shipped Dec. 3. There were no updates as to the status of the order, so I finally started calling on Dec. 10th.

All I got was that the order had shipped but no one could tell me anything more. Finally, I was told to contact the USPS. They had not received a shipment. I told them to cancel the order, but they said they couldn't.

Back to Magic Jack 4 more times. Today I called and got the same song and dance. I threatened to call Jerry Vento, the CEO and was then told there were numerous problems with the shipping of orders. I also told them I would dispute the charge with my credit card company and would refuse the shipment if it every came.

The rep offered to send another shipment and I asked that it be expedited. She has forwarded this request to upper management and said it would be here in 310 days.

That's expedited? So, since this venue has it's limitations, I will be posting to Facebook news feed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack Phone Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Magicjack Pros: Value for the money and special offers and discounts.

Magicjack Cons: Product not shipped, Product never shipped and gave me the runaround.

• Magicjack Complaints

Comments

I re upped using my old phone number and it worked for a few months, then it didnt work I called the tech folks and was on the phone for 2 hours while they tried to figure out the glitch they never di I ASKED FOR A FUNCTIONING DEVICE and they said they couldnt so I got ripped off for$39. I would love to talk to one of the MJ customer service people face to face if you get my drift.

DONT USE RIPOFFF MAGIC JACK!!!!!! Thieves Ripoffs!!!!!!

@Anonymous

You can not talk to a live person. When you live chat, they say they are sorry, but the problem is never fixed.

They need to change the name to magic jack does not care. Do not be a dumb *** like myself and give them any money.

I sign up for three years, and so I really got ripped off. DO NOT BE A SUCKER FOR THEM.

Magicjack Reviews