I purchase a Magickjack Device and paid for a five year plan, about 10months later my service was disconnected, when I called I was told I was disconnected for none payment, when I told them I paid for five years I was told that the old company was no more and a new company had taken over. I then took the yearly plan.

ABOUT FOUR MONTHS after the new plan I started to encounter problems with the service, which up to this day November 3 cannot be fixed, everytime I call, I am directed to go on line for technical support, and they have me unplug and restart device or connect device to my computer for upgrade, I did that like 20 times now, as soon as they are done I am not able to make more than one calls. I am tired of the nonsence and robbery I and many like me are experiencing.

I hope we will get justice for our money. I do hope the revelant authorities look into this company and prosecute the thieves

Product or Service Mentioned: Magicjack 5 Year Phone Plan.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States #1301776

I had an old silver mj for 6 yrs and it worked fine even when moved to Win10 computer, After Win10 holiday upgrade it worked no more BUT when I hook it up with an old Vista it works fine. Got service refund but not int'l minutes or unit price.

Had purchased an Express hoping that would help. They just can't get it to work with Win10 on desktop.