1.9

Today I want to talk about how Magic Jack app and the wifi phone phone service that I paid 3 years a head of time was very disappointing. I am a teen student and do not have a cell phone provider because I do not have that kind of money to spend it on or my parents.

As a student having any type kind of way to make calls or text is requirement if or when one need to make.

This last month I been having so much issue with my Magic Jack app I try to make calls over wifi to my friend cell phone someone else pick up all the time and it was not my friend line.

I know what my friend phone number is and confirm it with a screen shot on face book messenger it was correct. I contact Magic Jack today about the issue first they where ok than get very rude to me over chat the rep name is Matthew

After talking to them online over an hour now about the magic jack error. I explain to them that when I called out to my friend number it never gone over to his line but when he called in it works.

I did some trouble shoot on my own and used my other friend cell phone to make an test called it was fine but with Magic Jack app it did not work again someone else pick up the line that I do not know. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it a few times.

That was so strange that the same number I called to my friend another person pick up.

I ask for some kind of accomadition for my down time until it been fix they keep trying to ignore my question I have ask.

Now I know why it means when someone say what you paid what you will get.

I am very unhappy with the result here with Magic Jack and the live chat support agent I spoke to name Matthew. I don't know if I am able to trust this company for my phone calls needs when require.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments