I renewed my account for the 5 years paid $118.26 back in March.A week later, I notice my phone was not working, I assumed they must not have activated my account let me contact them.
Find out you have to chat with them online to file a claim, no phone number to contact. Ok, they ask me a series of questions, is the blue light on the device, yes, where is it pulled into, the phone. Please remove and pull into your computer. Ok, click on this link, to verify that it is updated, done.
Let me transfer you to one of our top 10% best agents to further assist you. Ok, we will send you out a replacement device, oh, wait, your account is under review. After several conversations later I told them this.
As consumers we have the right to take our business else where when the service does not meet our expectations. I have been dealing with this problem for over almost 4 months.
Different people have run different diagnostic checks, downloaded different things, gave them my device number, etc. They says okay we will send you a new device. Oh, what is this, your account is under review, so we can not do anything because we must wait for this to be cleared. Oh, how long will this take, no one knows for certain how long it takes they will contact you by email.
What is your email, blah, blah, ok, I will personally look into this for you. Hold on while I transfer you to one of our top agents to further assist you. But what NOTHING HAPPENS.
If you have access to see how may times I have contact you all about this problem, it's more than a dozen.I have call the billing department, they say nothing is wrong with your account, but when I ask an agent, oh, this is under review.Then nothing happens.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Magicjack Phone Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."