I cannot open my magic jack. Even when I could I could not hear the caller because the conversation would break up.

I paid for a 5 year plan and would like to have my money returned. I cannot reach a live agent online or offline. this is rediculous. I won't wait any longer.

I'll let my lawyer handle this. I will never trust majic jack agin. I'm glade I didn't try the new magic jack where you don't need a computer.

I will never use magic jack again. I just want my money back because I'm mad and pissed!

Comments

Read your comment about MJ... I have had MJ now for about 3 years and have not had one complaint to contact them about.

I also recommended them to my friends and they to love it. My only personal problem with MJ is that the next time my year due comes up ...I will instead of buying an additional year would be buying the NEW version that does not require a Comp. .. then I wouldn't need to leave my PC on all the time.

If you want to get in touch with MJ by E-mail ...

go to the left of your key pad and click on the advertisement and then log-in with your password...It really sounds like you have a defective unit...If the return policy is not over, I would return the unit where it was purchased and exchange it for a new one.