Magicjack - You premium customer service disconnect live chat when they are unable to help

1499 of 2426 Magicjack Reviews

On 8-21-2010 I purchest your MJ,model PK5000Z,serial # S100Y20015930 and 5 year service for a total of $122.46.I hereby CANCELL my subscription and DEMAND that you return $122.46 asap., since I have been unable to use your MJ and your premium tech supporters have unable or unwilling to help me making your MJ operational for me.I have talked to 9 of your tech support people including,Journey,Maya,Bridgette on 9-1-10,Riona, Ezekiel on 9-3-10,Mary Kate,Jan and two others on 1-1-11.

I am disgusted that you people are unwilling or unable to answer the simplest questions and simply disconnect live chat without a chance to reply before they disconnect.

I am waiting for your equipment return information and my refund of $122,46.

By the way, don't you think that it is a little *** to REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS and check to agree with your terms of service?It's a good way to invite liable suits.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1499 of 2426 Magicjack Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Abdelhady Rady

May 25, 2011 #290555

I need urgently the the long-distance carrier phone number ,
because every time I try to buy Internantiona air-time I get messagy that I have too many active credit cards
I usually buy Gift-cards every time I need to buy Intll. minutes air time

May 04, 2011 #282229

better no to but this device .Simply no works !!!!

id10t error

Jan 11, 2011 #234958

You do know this is not a magic jack website right? You are not talking to magic jack representatives here...LOL Makes me wonder if it's the product or the user...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.