i stopped using my majic jack about 2 weeks ago and i cant find anyone at the company to cancel it.anyone have a main number to call so i can not only cancel but complain about it?
everytime i'm on the phone and get on the web, the other person repeats the same word a lot of times remminds me from the old show max headroom and i'm just getting sick and tire. and few times when in the middle of talking, i keep hearing a beeping sound.
what the *** is that?im really pissed off
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."