Magicjack - Update
After several months of attempting to communicate with a 'Live Chat Person,' at Magic Jack in order to transfer my number to Vonage at my new house, I have been unsuccessful.I have given the ID Number that they have requested a dozen times but the transfer never happened.
I kept receiving an error message that Vonage was unable to secure the number from Magic Jack because they did not have the ID number. I gave the ID number via the internet to Magic Jack and Vonage had the ID number as well. Be aware of a Company that does not have people you can actually talk to ......I could not wait forever, my job requires a home phone.
Magic Jack audio never worked for me, so after six months, I gave up and needed a working home phone.A very disappointing and frustrating experience for me, not to be able to keep my home number.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I have used tide all my life. Im 57 years old. But!...I purchased Tide Simply Clean & Fresh and i poured it directly on my husbands work t-shirt to get..."
- "I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have been TRYING to use thumbtack for almost two years now. I have done everything I could possibly do to make..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "Visited this store to purchase a baby shower gift for a newborn baby. I found the below pictures item. Was told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."