MagicJack - The majic jack phone will not ring, always goes straight to voicemail, or saying not a reg. customer

1254 of 2393 MagicJack Reviews

I am a legimate magic jack customer in MS and its never ringing in and always going to my voicemail when I try to call away from home, my kids say it never rings, and I know they are telling the truth because as soon as a voicemail goes through it comes directly to the email on my phone.I just called it and it went to voice mail, not only that alotof the times it tells me I am not registered as a customer and tries to give me another number.

what kind of *** is this?

What if my kids had an emergency, well thry sure as *** couldn't depend on majic jack..and I cant find where to get a live person to discuss these issues with.the whole thing is a bunch of ***...Brandy

review #239346
0 3 Helpful?
Had the same issue2 Comments4
Had an experience with MagicJack?  Submit review about this company
1254 of 2393 MagicJack Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Marc

Mar 25 #963473

Our MagicJack works great. However, I set up my mother-in-law with a MagicJack and she had the same problem. We just bought her a new latest-and-greatest MagicJack device. I called my cell phone with it. Then called it from my cell phone and it rang through. Then I got home and tried to call it again, straight to voicemail. A new device didn't even fix it. I don't understand.

Jerry

Aug 23, 2011 #332939

NO it does NOT work even when the computer is ON. That was kind of an insulting response if you've went through what this person has went through.

First time I got Magic Jack, it rang the phone. Now, the same phone won't ring. AND I bought TWO others to try it out. Another expensive one. AND a cheapy from Best Buy with a REN designation of .73. Magic Jack will RING NO PHONE. I have spent HOURS UPON HOURS with Magic Jack's tech support going around in circles and nothing works. I can name the technicians here. Paul Maya, Renard, Ethel, Ezekiel, Virgil, etc They assured me if I renewed they could get it to work. NOW they have my money, And it does not WORK. I'm very angry with them.

LynamJ

Jun 20, 2011 #302047

Sounds like your computer may not be turned on when you receive the inbound calls. Just a thought.

RiSo

May 24, 2011 #289978

I love Magic Jack.
If you're having problems you might to re-install the program on your computer.
I no longer have to spend $$ on phone cards etc! I use my US cellphone to call me relatives-who has magic jack in the Caribbean and UK :)

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about MagicJack.
Filing a new complaint about
×