If I have a unit why must I buy a new one in order to renew I have tried to renew but the program will only let me if I buy a new unit.I got a one year and my wife got a two year yet both our units have expired today and we cannot renew unless of couse we go and order a brand new unit.
Why do I need a new unit if I have one already. This sucks.
So if this is the requirement then why the *** doesnt magic jack tell us in the begining.You cannot renew unless you buy a new unit.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."
- "I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago. Delivery was made as scheduled. I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "Worst company ever!!! Installers came late everyday, took long lunch breaks (2+hours). Job was supposed to take 3 days, ended up being 6. They did not replace flooring..."