Magicjack - Renewal
If I have a unit why must I buy a new one in order to renew I have tried to renew but the program will only let me if I buy a new unit.I got a one year and my wife got a two year yet both our units have expired today and we cannot renew unless of couse we go and order a brand new unit.
Why do I need a new unit if I have one already. This sucks.
So if this is the requirement then why the *** doesnt magic jack tell us in the begining.You cannot renew unless you buy a new unit.
You May Also Like
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..."
- "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."
- "When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in. I was told I could do bi-weekly,..."
- "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer, We just..."