Magicjack - MajicJack Plus Free Trial Offer is a scam
MajicJack advertised 30 day free trial but they charge your card immediately.In my opinion this is fraud and I cancelled my order.
But they won't credit for 3 to 5 days. Seems like they can't give money back as fast as they take it. I cannot recommend this company at this time in good faith. I recommend the net talk duo if you are looking for the same type of service for same approximate price.
I gave customer service an opportunity to make it right by crediting my account same day like they debited and they said it was policy not to credit for 3 to 5 days.
Their customer service is firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
- "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "i never complain before but enough, today sat. march 22 2012 , my co worker oscar gets me coffee everyday , lately its been to strong! i like it lite..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "My home address is 2788 Eton St, Myertle Beach , SC29579. My main entrance door seal came off already. Also my telephone jack was not installed at closing. I need..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."
- "People smoking in the men's bathroom!!! SERIOUSLY??????..."