Magicjack - MajicJack Plus Free Trial Offer is a scam
MajicJack advertised 30 day free trial but they charge your card immediately.In my opinion this is fraud and I cancelled my order.
But they won't credit for 3 to 5 days. Seems like they can't give money back as fast as they take it. I cannot recommend this company at this time in good faith. I recommend the net talk duo if you are looking for the same type of service for same approximate price.
I gave customer service an opportunity to make it right by crediting my account same day like they debited and they said it was policy not to credit for 3 to 5 days.
Their customer service is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day. Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't..."
- "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."