I had several issues with the magicjack; my husband and I had two seperate users, but it wouldn't work on both.Also, a lot of times when I'd pick up the phone to call out there would be no dial tone and it would not dial.
Sometimes it will dial and say it connected but then drop the call after one or two seconds. And tonight, for over an hour, I have tried to call my home phone (the one connected to the MagicJack) from my cell phone and keep getting a message stating that all circuts are busy.
In conclusion, if I cannot send or receive calls, what is the point of this device?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "may have posted last BAD review in the wrong place but safe to say, IT SUCKS!1) Quality of voice is choppy AT BEST2) we were told that we would be..."
- "The cable skips on certain channels (HD, history channel, USA, and On Demand) 60% of the time. Also, it will freeze your cable box up and then the remote will..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "I bought edys 1.5 Qts container of mint chocolate chip and while i was eating it i felt something in my mouth and when i took it out of my..."
- "I'm having the same issue with the flaky and peeling of my sofa after just 4 years, I purchased the Cambridge sofa (SKU# 552847)at the Stoughton, MA location. ..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."