MagicJack limits length of calls!
MagicJack states unlimited calls BUT they do not tell you that they limit the number of minutes per call, it was 120 minutes(2 hours) now it is at 90 minutes!I have to dial into a conference call for work that last for 8 hours and it is a pain to redial in every 90 minutes.
I contacted their online customer service who had me open ports on my firewall for ports 5060 and 5070, not sure what they were thinking, but of course it did not help.
If you don't have to make long calls then MagicJack maybe for you but it is a pain for me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan..."
- "420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC. With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head. He knew it looked bad and almost..."
- "I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15. She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."