MagicJack doesn't work!

I bought magicjack & had trouble transporting my current number.Magicjack "customer service" suggested I return it and I did but still had problems.

I have "chatted" with at least 10 different reps even though I asked repeatedly to be connected with someone I had already chatted with. They repeated the same things over & over & had me do the same things over & over even when I told them it had not worked before. Most of the time they don't respond to questions asked - just say whatever. I've asked for a refund for the $19.99 i paid to have my number transported & been told I couldn't get it back.

I guess if you can connect using the "2 simple steps" then it's okay - but if there is ANY problem you're up a creek!

I've never had so much trouble with anything.Just now, they assured my the problem "will be resolved immediately as we are working on it" (direct quote) then disconnected me and stated "Please click here if you need further assistance" and provided a link that cannot be "clicked" UINBELIEVEABLE "CUSTOMER SERVICE"

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Magicjack. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Magicjack.
Filing a new complaint about