This complaint is about all the people who complain about magicjack.I have to admit the chat service is lousy.
I am having trouble dialing certain phone numbers also. I have had my magicjack since 2008 and this is my first time having to chat or having a problem with it.
My thing is, how can you complain about a product that has given me unlimited long distance and all the features for almost 4 years for a lousy 19.95 a year!!
GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE!!!!I think I can afford to buy a new one with all the cash I've saved!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "I agree with the other lady on the previous statement why wont our so called government step up. I came home and my power was off so what the news..."
- "They look nothing like the picture. "The flowers arrive on time that was good. They did not like anything like the picture I was very disappointed.I will never order here..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."