This complaint is about all the people who complain about magicjack.I have to admit the chat service is lousy.
I am having trouble dialing certain phone numbers also. I have had my magicjack since 2008 and this is my first time having to chat or having a problem with it.
My thing is, how can you complain about a product that has given me unlimited long distance and all the features for almost 4 years for a lousy 19.95 a year!!
GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE!!!!I think I can afford to buy a new one with all the cash I've saved!!review #266120
You may also like
- "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "Your issues are 100% the s a me issue I called and spoke to A.D. about (dropped calls when the reception had 3 or 4 bars and advising that 3rd..."
- "I'm living with my bf for two months in Meridian, MS. Tonight we just wanted a simple dinner so we ordered Pizza Hut. He got his $6.99 medium deal and..."
- "Want everyone to know that I am very unhappy with the quality of Monster Transmissions. The first one never made it home from the transmission shop, failed on the highway..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."