MagicJack charges to call some phone numbers inside the US
I have a FAX and message service.A couple of years ago, I tried to call it from my MagicJack number.
I had previously been able to call my message service. But, since that time, when I try to call my message service, I get a MagicJack message saying I must purchase pre-paid minutes to connect. The number is a local number! I was very annoyed.I contacted MagicJack Live Help and got the runaround.
They basically said They can do whatever they want, and I cannot call that number unless I pay them to do so... BUT IT'S A LOCAL NUMBER!!!! (The Message service is via www.j2.com )There is also a dating line that I call. It is also a local number.
Several months after MagicJack blocked my message service, they did the same with the local dating line's number.I again complained via live help with no resolution.I then found I CAN call the same dating line in other cities without a MagicJack charge. I was annoyed by their inconsistancy.
Why charge for calling the local service but not the one in another city??I again complained via live help with no resolution.MagicJack does not fulfill their advertised promises.They are inconsistent with applying charges WHICH THEY SHOULD NOT BE CHARGING!!I may go back to my other carrier.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."
- "Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only..."