Magicjack - Magic Jack Rip Off
I thought this product was so ingenious I had to have one!I bought the more expensive model so I could keep my existing telephone number, just to find out after opening it that it would be $10 more than the base model per year, another $19.99 to have the line "ported" from AT&T then of course the product itself was $69.99 instead of $30.
Ok I said. I can deal with all that provided this little mechanism does what it says it will do. And all with a 100% "RISK FREE"MONEY BACK GUARANTEE... Right?
WRONG. So thrilled to hook up and he's have dial tone... Cool! My first call was terrible!
Lots of blanks in the conversation, then dropped. Ok try again. Second call was even worse. The person on the other end couldn't hear a word I was saying.
So then the kicker. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER! Haha oh great. I found a chat line after half an hour of searching, then started charting my concerns.
A whole problem in and of itself. Bottom line... They won't refund my $$, they have thousands of complaints on the better business bureaus site along with an investigation for fraud.
So people.STAY AWAY is all I have to say.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My email that was never responded to: I was in need of a garden hose to take care of an infestation of mealy worms on my cactus in my back yard...."
- ""I have purchased many items from tbdress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."