MagicJack - Magic Jack Rip Off
I thought this product was so ingenious I had to have one!I bought the more expensive model so I could keep my existing telephone number, just to find out after opening it that it would be $10 more than the base model per year, another $19.99 to have the line "ported" from AT&T then of course the product itself was $69.99 instead of $30.
Ok I said. I can deal with all that provided this little mechanism does what it says it will do. And all with a 100% "RISK FREE"MONEY BACK GUARANTEE... Right?
WRONG. So thrilled to hook up and he's have dial tone... Cool! My first call was terrible!
Lots of blanks in the conversation, then dropped. Ok try again. Second call was even worse. The person on the other end couldn't hear a word I was saying.
So then the kicker. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER! Haha oh great. I found a chat line after half an hour of searching, then started charting my concerns.
A whole problem in and of itself. Bottom line... They won't refund my $$, they have thousands of complaints on the better business bureaus site along with an investigation for fraud.
So people.STAY AWAY is all I have to say.
You May Also Like
- "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..."
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "I frequent Potbelly's on E Chicago Ave on the Gold Coast. Yesterday afternoon I went to the Potbelly's on Roosevelt in Chicago around 1 pm. After receiving a..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."