MagicJack - Magic Jack.

I bought a Magic Jack at Best Buy approx.mid Dec.

2011. I installed it on my PC and tried to use it .I could hear a dialtone, dialed a number, heard a ringing sound, and when the panel the PC screen showed a connection, the phone went dead. However, the screen showed I was connected right up until the called number hung up. Since then I have called my cell number several times, the same result of unusability is what it produced.

When I bought the program it cost $79.95, but to activate and recieve a phone number I had to pay an additional $79.95. Now I have, today, tried to use their tech support only to find out that if i were satisfied with the the results of the tech support I would be charge another $28.

From what I remember of the TV add $79.95 was the the entire cost to make this operational.Does this come under the heading of fruad or false advertising?

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
If Best Buys will not take bac

Feb 19, 2012 #433231

Before complaining about the Magic Jack check your telephone, I found some of the phones do not work well with the magic jack, secondly some telephone companies do not allow magic jack calls.

0 0 Reply
If Best Buys will not take bac

Feb 19, 2012 #433229

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.