MagicJack - Keeps calling cell phone
i keep getting calls from 1-947-517-8093. no one is there when i answer.
i call the number back and get recording that they are not available and
then on to a magic jack advertisement. i left two messages for them to
stop calling this number. if they don't i will sue for harassment and
turn them in to the public utilities commission. i get these calls
several times a day. i want these calls to stop immediately. i am at
work and cannot keep answering my cell phone for these *** calls.
do not want to, nor never will buy a magic jack.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."
- "I've spent almost $200 in the past WEEK!! I wanted to make sure I had money on the phone to talk, & all of a sudden it starts dropping calls,..."
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was..."
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online! The website will hit you up for a lot of things. Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."