MagicJack - Item returned by no refund given over $100

I had purchased magic jack but on same day decided to return it.I had signed up for the 5 year plan thus I should be refunded for it.

I have chatted with many different agent whom are incapable of handling their job correctly. It has been over two weeks since I asked for my refund and all they can tell me is that they submitted my request and for me to wait for my refund. The third time I chatted with their agent she disconnected me when I told her what a horrible job they are doing.

I asked for a phone number so I can contact their manager but they refused to give me a number.I am still waiting for my refund.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
las40va@yahoo.com

Feb 13, 2012 #428593

DON'T KEEP WAITING, nothing is being done, and nothing will ever happen! Notice the message "....any answers you can get...(from a chat....) are here in the FAQ's" This is THE ONLY truth I have gotten from these incompetent fraudsters. The reps you TRY to discuss problems with only sit there in front of their monitor and read FAQ responses, over and over like a PARROT! You can Google this disaster company and dig-out phone numbers, web-site addresses, even corporate information, to pursue your claim. Try to hook-up with a class-action lawsuit, or if all else fails, talk to your attorney. THey DO NOT CARE about complaints to the FCC, BBB's, Secretaries-of-State, or anyone else....there are THOUSANDS already filed. If you can catch it in time, stop payment on your credit card....that's what I'm doing RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! Best of Luck

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.