Magicjack - Item returned by no refund given over $100
I had purchased magic jack but on same day decided to return it.I had signed up for the 5 year plan thus I should be refunded for it.
I have chatted with many different agent whom are incapable of handling their job correctly. It has been over two weeks since I asked for my refund and all they can tell me is that they submitted my request and for me to wait for my refund. The third time I chatted with their agent she disconnected me when I told her what a horrible job they are doing.
I asked for a phone number so I can contact their manager but they refused to give me a number.I am still waiting for my refund.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I've spent almost $200 in the past WEEK!! I wanted to make sure I had money on the phone to talk, & all of a sudden it starts dropping calls,..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "Do not order from this site, they're crooks! I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress. I emailed them right..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "DURING THE PAST TWO YEARS I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $2000 FOR A TOWING PACKAGE INCLUDING WIRING, PARTS FOR MY TERRY TRAVEL TRAILER AND MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS. THE LAST ITEM WAS..."
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."