Magicjack - Item returned by no refund given over $100
I had purchased magic jack but on same day decided to return it.I had signed up for the 5 year plan thus I should be refunded for it.
I have chatted with many different agent whom are incapable of handling their job correctly. It has been over two weeks since I asked for my refund and all they can tell me is that they submitted my request and for me to wait for my refund. The third time I chatted with their agent she disconnected me when I told her what a horrible job they are doing.
I asked for a phone number so I can contact their manager but they refused to give me a number.I am still waiting for my refund.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 magic jacks for $80.00,about 2-3 wks ago they dont work. ..."
- "Bend over when you sign the CBeyond Contract - they will say anything to get you to sign, and then you will have *** to pay to try to leave..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015. On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."